I was contacted by a lady who had a little holiday home in Dorset to make some unique finishing touches for her redecorating!
She had already done a lovely job of some curtains for the top room and a matching chair but wanted some cushion covers to match.
So I made some out of the reverse of the curtain fabric to make them look a little different (since the chair is not exactly the same material we thought we’d make a feature of it!).
And they look really lovely! I added a zip at the back as a fastening and they look really professional!
I then moved on to the roman blind – she had one in place already so I did not have to make a mount board!
I simply made the blind, attaching the soft Velcro side as documented in my previous blog, took out the old blind and added in fresh cords and attached the new handmade blind! And it looks fab!
It was so lovely to be able to install it for her as I’ve never seen my work up in the flesh before! Super exciting and rewarding…right now I can make a blind for our new home!